Every week, and in several camps, distributions of daily necessities take place, thus removing some of the obstacles that asylum seekers face in obtaining basic necessities and medicines.
To give an idea of the work done and how important our distributions are, in February 2021, we distributed (*in two camps) the following goods:
- 140 packages of powdered milk for children 0/3 years old;
- *2180+ baby food to all children from seven months to four years old;
- *24600 nappies to children from 0 to 3 years old;
- 2500 euro of medicines;
- 240 litres of cooking oil;
- 1150 kg of basic foodstuffs;
- 1450 cans of ready-to-eat food;
- 250 boxes of chocolate biscuits;
- 1800 fresh eggs;
- 320 kg of fruit;
- 3000 disposable masks;
- 150 blankets;
- 40 sleeping bags;
- 500 hygiene kits.